New Website Coming Soon!
PLEASE BE PATIENT. DUE TO THE PANDEMIC WE HAVE HAD EXTREMELY HIGH CALL VOLUME, AND NEW PATIENTS APPOINTMENTS.
WE WILL CALL YOU BACK AND GET YOU AN APPOINTMENT AS SOON AS WE CAN. PLEASE REMEMBER WE HAVE MANY ADDITIONAL PROTOCOLS TO FOLLOW WHICH ALSO TAKES US MORE TIME. WE ARE DOING ARE BEST TO ACCOMMODATE EMERGENCIES THE SAME DAY, AND ACCEPT NEW PATIENTS APPOINTMENTS PROMPTLY.
IF YOU NO SHOW / NO CALL FOR YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT WITH OUT 24 HOUR NOTICE YOU WILL BE DISMISSED FROM THE PRACTICE OR PUT ON A WAITING LIST AND SEEN ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES .
We accept all insurances including state Medicaid, and discount fee plans EXCEPT NO DHMO’S. There are a lot of new plans this year please bear with us while we get affiliated with them. If its a plan we don’t know or aren’t in network with. We will do our best to get in network and accept these plans. Please let us know all the information about the plan you can.
We can provide most dental services in office including but not limited too:
- SEDATION DENTISTRY – 4 forms- general anesthesia, IV light sedation, oral sedation (pills with laughing gas), and or nitrous oxide (laughing gas).
- GENERAL DENTISTRY – cleanings, exams, fillings, x-rays.
- ENDODONTICS – root canals (we do not do retreats of previously done root canals)
- PROSTODONTICS – crowns, bridges, partial dentures, full dentures.
- PERIODONTICS – deep cleanings, scaling and root planning.
- ORAL SURGERY – extractions, wisdom teeth removal, grafting Orthodontics- braces clear , metal or Invisalign.
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY -teeth whitening in office, Veneers, Botox and Fillers
- IMPLANTS – We place and restore implants ( implant crowns, bridges, partials ,and implant dentures.
We are following all CDC guidelines for Covid19.
You must wear a mask and enter the office by yourself. If you have additional people with you please have them wait in your vehicle.
Please check in, fill out any necessary forms, we will take your temperature and then you may either wait in vehicle or in waiting room maintaining a minimum 6ft from other patients.
If you are sick or having any of these symptoms please reschedule your appointment.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms.
We are in this together! Lets support and treat each other with kindness, and respect. We will not tolerate any disrespectful or unacceptable behavior you will be asked to leave.
Thank you for choosing steel city dental for all your dental needs!
Check back soon we are updating and redoing our website. There will be some incredible upcoming promotions and new services offered .
We reward referrals! We will match or beat any other dental offices treatment plan prices.